We are always on the lookout for people who want to make a positive impact within our team and learning community. Please get in contact with us to discuss opportunities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Generation Leader?
- All courses are produced to the highest quality – Our content is created in partnership with MIT Sloan Management Review, our technology is powered by the market leading Percipio which provides an unparalleled learner experience. The courses are certified by the FMLM, the CMI and the CPD Certification Service.
- The courses are mapped to the leadership requirements of your industry and to the leadership frameworks of the FMLM and the CMI – This is a unique approach and ensures you are learning in a focused way whilst understanding what great management and leadership looks like across all industries and sectors globally. This approach and methodology has been developed by Generation Leader.
- Our unparalleled affordability –The ability to develop management and leadership skills and have access to the best learning materials should be available to everyone. The team at Generation Leader have made this a reality. We work with the best and have produced award-winning courses at a price previously unavailable in the industry.
- Our unparalleled Flexibility – Learn at times convenient to you
What support will I get from Generation Leader?
We have a dedicated tech support team if you require assistance. You will see the icon on the platform.
All learners have access to the CMI Mentoring scheme and CMI Alumni network.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our team. We always reply within 12 hours.
How long will I be a member of the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) for:
CMI membership is for one year. The membership is powerful and includes essential elements to help you stand out and develop:
- CV building tool
- CV review service
- Job search engine enabling you to find your ideal job or next role
- Interview Simulator – Over 300 Hiring Managers, advising on what they look for in interviews and what questions they ask
- CMI Mentoring
- Personality, assertiveness and resilience tests
- Management Direct – 24/7 extensive online knowledge resource on Management and Leadership
- And lots more…
Who are the Chartered Management Institute (CMI)?
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the UK’s leading organisation for professional managers, representing and supporting members globally and committed to promoting and setting the standards in management excellence.
As the only chartered professional body in the field of Management and Leadership, the CMI are recognised by organisations globally as the ‘gold standard’ for Management training.
Can I gain recognised Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits through the Programme?
Yes, the courses are CPD Certified.
The CPD Certification Service: https://cpduk.co.uk/providers/generation-leader
The Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management (FMLM): https://www.fmlm.ac.uk/events/generation-leader-medical-leader-programme
Who are the courses made for?
All healthcare professionals and it’s never too early to start developing your management and leadership skills. Many of our learners are also senior consultants who want to refresh, reinforce and complement their existing skillsets.
I’m a medical student, can I join?
Yes. It’s never too early to start developing your skills in this area and for this reason we would recommend medical students to join.
Why are the courses so important?
When training to become a healthcare professional the focus is on gaining clinical knowledge.
It is essential for medical professionals to also develop management and leadership skills for the benefit of their own careers, their team’s success, the organisations’ success and most importantly for patient care.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is also essential for health care professionals. You can obtain the recognised CPD credits via the courses.
What is Percipio?
The platform is powered by Percipio. Percipio, created by our partner, Skillsoft, is an intelligent online learning experience platform that delivers an immersive learning experience. It leverages highly engaging content, curated into learning paths (channels) that are continuously updated to ensure you always have access to the latest information. You can download the Skillsoft Percipio app when you join the programme.
Why has MIT Sloan Management Review content been used?
The team at Generation Leader have ensured that the courses are delivered to the highest quality. The content which we provide is crucial and we have therefore chosen the best. MIT Sloan Management Review is the preeminent content leader at the intersection of business and technology. The content offers an unparalleled variety of exclusive advanced learning materials across different learning methods.
Are Chartered Management Institute (CMI) certificates globally recognised?
Yes. CMI certificates are recognised globally. The CMI has offices around the world and is an active member of the European Management Association (EMA).
Will I be supported by a mentoring programme?
Yes, you will benefit from the CMI’s online mentoring service that will help you boost your knowledge of employer expectations and help you gain confidence.
What happens immediately after I sign up?
Firstly, you will receive an instant payment confirmation email from the Generation Leader team…shortly followed by a welcome email from the founders, Dr Hanieh Asadi and Mr Nick Jenkins.
Secondly, you will be sent an email giving you access to the platform, Percipio, within a few minutes. You are then ready to start learning and gaining CPD credits immediately.
You will receive your CMI membership number giving you access to all CMI member benefits.
Why are management skills important to a medical professional?
The answer to this question can be perfectly summed up by the below paragraph written by Lisa S. Rothenstein, MD, Raffaella Sadun and Anupam B. Jena which was published in the Harvard Business Review:
“Medicine involves leadership” and “all physicians take on significant leadership responsibilities over the course of their career.” However, physicians are not taught how to lead and “leadership skills are rarely taught and reinforced across the continuum of medical training.” It is essential to note that “medical institutions have designated “leadership” as a core medical competency“.
“As more evidence shows that leadership skills and management practices positively influence both patient and healthcare organisation outcomes, it’s becoming clear that leadership training should be formally integrated into medical and residency training curricula.”
Are there any entry requirements?
No, there aren’t any entry requirements or any prerequisites
Is there an app?
Yes, please download the “Skillsoft Percipio” app in the app store.
Will I be awarded my CPD certificates instantly?
Your result will be provided instantly. The Generation Leader team will check the result and send you your formal certificate via email.